Isla Mujeres Luxury Sailing
From $109 USD/Person
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
5 and a Half Hours
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
- Kick back, relax, and let us carry you from Cancun or Playa del Carmen to Isla Mujeres on a French-made luxury sailing catamaran.
- Discover beautiful locations along Cancun’s stunning coastline.
- Snorkel with some of the region's amazing marine wildlife.
- Enjoy gourmet lunch and open bar onboard.
- Explore Isla Mujeres at your leisure during your free time on the island.
Your tour of Isla Mujeres island offers a number of activities to enjoy, ranging from the rustic and natural to the historic and cultural. You’ll have time to visit Playa Norte, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Isla Mujeres is an island paradise located just 13 kilometers off the coast of Cancun, this small 7-kilometer island offers true tropical isolation without the hassle of extreme travel.
Whether you’re looking to take a stroll around the island's small town, snorkel with some of the region's amazing marine wildlife, or just sit back and enjoy sailing in a catamaran from Cancun, this tour has something for you. Read on to learn how you can take full advantage of all Isla Mujeres has to offer by signing up for a catamaran tour with Cancun Adventures!
Isla Mujeres Tour: Mexico's Caribbean Paradise
Our Isla Mujeres Luxury Sailing Tour will help you find it. Kick back, relax, and let us carry you from Cancun to Isla Mujeres on our luxury sailing catamaran. We’ll explore beautiful locations along Cancun’s stunning coastline and take you snorkeling in its warm waters. We'll stop at the magnificent Isla Mujeres, where you'll have the opportunity to walk around the town’s prominent locations or explore the island at your leisure. Recline on the shores, shop at local boutiques, or taste a variety of foods and cultural cuisine. Gourmet lunch and an open bar are included onboard. Unwind as you sail across the Caribbean waters under the power of the wind.
- Professional bilingual crew
- Snorkeling gear
- Paddle boarding
- Life jacket
- Gourmet lunch onboard
- Open Bar onboard
- Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cancun and Playa del Carmen
- Professional photography services
Know before you book
- Minimum Age: 8 years
- If you have respiratory problems, heart diseases or conditions that can cause loss of consciousness, water activities are not recommended
- Not recommended for guests with limited mobility
What to bring
- A change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Extra money for photos and souvenirs