Private Chichen Itza Tour
From: $960 USD-30%
From: $672 USD
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Explore Chichen Itza on a Private Tour!
Visit Chichen Itza, a magnificent and stunning pre-Columbian Mayan city located deep in the Yucatan jungle. The famous ruins of Chichen Itza are a UNESCO World Heritage site and were designated in 2001 as one of the "New 7 Wonders of the World". This archeological site is one of the most visited places in Mexico and should not be missed when visiting the Yucatan. Our Private Chichen Itza Tour here at Cancun Adventures is an excellent way to see the incredible sights that this ancient wonder has to offer. Read on learn more about our tour, and book with us today!
Book Private Chichen Itza Tour and explore at your own pace!
The advantage of exploring Chichen Itza on a private tour is that you can go at your own pace, you can take a break at any moment and, of course, our Certified Guide will be entirely dedicated to answering your questions and revealing all of the greatness behind Chichen Itza and the Mayan civilization.
Enjoy a Chichen Itza Private Tour starting at $960 USD for 2 passengers. Please see the chart below for larger groups. Contact our Travel Advisor and start planning your private tour to Chichen Itza at 1-866-854-3460 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 passengers: $ 960 USD
- 4 passengers: $ 1,224 USD
- 6 passengers: $ 1,492 USD
- 8 passengers: $ 1,758 USD
- 10 passengers: $ 2,024 USD
- 12 passengers: $ 2,290 USD
Experience Ancient History Firsthand
Searching for Chichen Itza private tours? Your search ends here. Led by the region's top tour guides — and complete with a host of awesome activities and industry-leading amenities — our Private Chichen Itza Tour here at Cancun Adventures has everything you need to enjoy the ancient city of Chichen Itza firsthand. Listen as our expert tour guides tell the story of Chichen Itza during a walkthrough of some of the city's most remarkable ruins. Spend time at the El Castillo or Temple of Kukulcan, a massive step pyramid that dominates the city's center. If you are looking for Chichen Itza private tours from Cancun, this is the one to top them all.
Swim in Serene Cenotes
The ancient architecture of Chichen Itza may be the central focus of this tour, but it's not the only thing you'll get to experience. The area around Chichen Itza harbors a number of open cenotes, swimmable sinkholes partially protected from the sea. On our tour, you'll get the chance to immerse yourself in the crystal-clear waters of one of the most spectacular open cenotes of the Yucatan peninsula. Relax and take in a truly impressive swimming setting, surrounded by lush vegetation that unfolds like a waterfall. This one-of-a-kind cenote is the perfect place to cool off after visiting the Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza.
A Private Archeological Tour With Modern Amenities
To help you fully enjoy everything that the ancient city of Chichen Itza has to offer, our tour team here at Cancun Adventures has outfitted our Private Chichen Itza Tour with a host of modern amenities. Enjoy a private tour in the comfort of a modern, air-conditioned van accompanied by an expert guide.
Stop in the colonial town of Valladolid, a Pueblo Magico for its natural beauty, cultural riches, and historical relevance. Enjoy a delicious and traditional dining experience and walk the streets of this authentic Mexican village. With pick-ups and drop-offs in both Cancun and Playa del Carmen, this tour is perfect for anyone staying nearby. Out of all the Chichen Itza private tours in the region, our tour here at Cancun Adventures is the one to choose from.
What's included in this tour
- Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cancun and Playa del Carmen
- Professional bilingual guides
- Bottled water
- Entrance to Chichen Itza and Cenotes
What do you need to know before you book
- Minimum Age: 8 years
- Not recommended for guests with limited mobility
- For snorkel activity, guests must be relatively fit and must be able to swim
- For safety reasons, we do not recommend participation in any snorkel activity if you have respiratory problems, injuries, back/neck issues, heart conditions, or conditions that can cause loss of consciousness
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests
- Please consider 2 to 5 hours of transportation for this tour. The actual time depends on your hotel's location.
What to bring
- Wear a swimsuit to the tour
- Beach Towel
- A change of clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen and repellent
- Water shoes
- Waterproof camera (optional)
- Extra money