Cancun Cenotes & Snorkeling Tour
From $89 USD/Person
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
3 and a Half Hours
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
- Explore a cenote - a natural sinkhole considered sacred by the ancient Maya civilization.
- Navigate through the breathtaking caves and caverns of Cancun's beautiful cenotes and discover the history of stalactites and stalagmites as you explore the ancient rock formations.
- Snorkel amongst vibrant marine life in the famous Yal-kú Lagoon in Playa del Carmen.
- Enjoy a scenic ride with round-trip AC transportation included.
Jump in and float along on a guided tour in the brisk waters of a unique geological element of Mexico - the ancient Mayan Cenotes. Cenotes are natural sinkholes that expose groundwater underneath.
Navigate through breathtaking caves and caverns and discover the history of stalactites and stalagmites as you explore the ancient rock formations up close! Next, snorkel through an incredible lagoon brimming with aquatic life.
Weave in and out of large rocks reefs that are home to a diverse assortment of tropical fish in this hidden gem of the Caribbean coast.
- Professional bilingual guide
- Entrance to the cenotes and Yal-Kú Lagoon
- Snorkeling equipment
- Bottled water
- Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cancun and Playa del Carmen
- Professional photography services
Know before you book
- Minimum Age: 8 years
- Not recommended for guests with limited mobility
- Guests must be relatively fit and must be able to swim
- For safety reasons, we do not recommend participation on any snorkel activity if you have respiratory problems, injuries, back/neck issues, heart conditions, or conditions that can cause loss of consciousness
What to bring
- Wear your Swimsuit
- Towel beach
- A change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen and repellent
- Water shoes
- Extra money for optional purchases