Cozumel Snorkeling Tour
From $119 USD/Person
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Cozumel Island with its turquoise waters, relaxed atmosphere and idyllic white sandy beaches is a paradise full of natural and cultural beauty ready for you to discover.
Embark on a scenic ferry ride from Playa del Carmen to Cozumel, an authentic local experience, guided by your very own friendly bilingual guide. Once in Cozumel, the adventure begins as you board our high-speed inflatable boat and go about on the most exciting way to discover the Cozumel Reef National park, part of the largest barrier reef in Mesoamerica and considered one of the best places to snorkel in the entire Caribbean.
- Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle from hotels in Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen
- Round trip ferry from Playa del Carmen to Cozumel Island
- Speedboat ride around Cozumel
- Snorkel gear
- Rash guard
- Lunch & non-alcoholic drinks
Know before you book
- Minimum age: 8 years old.
- To snorkel you must be physically fit.
- For safety reasons, expecting mothers are not allowed.
- This tour is not recommend to anyone with heart conditions, respiratory conditions and/or back or neck injuries.
What to bring
- Underwater camera
- Bathing suit under clothing
- Comfortable footwear
- Money for photos and souvenirs