Cozumel Snorkeling Tour
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
The island of Cozumel with its turquoise waters, relaxed atmosphere and idyllic white sandy beaches is a paradise full of natural and cultural beauty waiting to be discovered. Take in the beauty of Isla Cozumel on this Cozumel Snorkeling Tour, the perfect addition to any Cancun vacation.
The snorkeling adventure begins when you board our high-speed boat and embark on the most exciting discovery of the Cozumel Reef National Park, part of the largest barrier reef in Mesoamerica and considered one of the best destinations to places to snorkel in the entire Caribbean.
Explore El Cielo on a Cozumel Snorkel Tour
Along the beautiful south shores of Cozumel, your professional snorkel guide will seek out the best sites for you to enjoy a first-class snorkeling experience in Mexico. Explore the beautiful coral reef home to exotic marine life and colorful tropical fish. One of these reefs, named El Cielo meaning “heaven” in Spanish, is a famous and protected area recognized for the large number of starfish that inhabit it.
The Best Reef to Snorkel in Cozumel for Beginners
Cancun Adventures Cozumel Snorkeling Tour explores one of the best reefs in Cozumel. Our snorkel guides will take you through El Cielo Reef, which is only accessible by boat, and has been noted as the best snorkel destination in Cozumel for beginners and kids making it the Cancun excursion for your family.
Enjoy the Caribbean Experience in the City of San Miguel
After the snorkeling, we’ll head to shallower waters and a sandy beach for a light snack and refreshments before heading back to the city of San Miguel de Cozumel.
Upon return to the pier, you will have free time to wander around the central square San Miguel de Cozumel with its restaurants and shops and visit the famous boardwalk. Enjoy the beautiful sculptures and a wide variety of handcrafted local products, jewelry and clothing before taking the ferry back to the mainland and returning to your hotel.
What's included in this tour
- Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle from hotels in Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen (only for reservations made more than 24 hours in advance of the day of the tour)
- Speedboat ride around Cozumel
- Snorkel gear
- Rash guard
- Lunch & non-alcoholic drinks
What do you need to know before you book
- $20 USD ferry fee must be paid at the pier
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- To snorkel you must be physically fit
- For safety reasons, expecting mothers are not allowed
- This tour is not recommended to anyone with heart conditions, respiratory conditions, and/or back or neck injuries
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests
What to bring
- Underwater camera
- Bathing suit under clothing
- Comfortable footwear
- Money for photos and souvenirs
- Palancar Reef
- Columbia Reef
- El Cielo Reef
- Chankanaab Reef
- Paradise Reef