Cozumel Snorkeling Tour
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
**Temporarily out of service**
We invite you to book our Riviera Maya Luxury Sailing
The island of Cozumel with its turquoise waters, relaxed atmosphere and idyllic white sandy beaches is a paradise full of natural and cultural beauty waiting to be discovered. Take in the beauty of Isla Cozumel on this Cozumel Snorkeling Tour, the perfect addition to any Cancun vacation.
The snorkeling adventure begins when you board our high-speed boat and embark on the most exciting discovery of the Cozumel Reef National Park, part of the largest barrier reef in Mesoamerica and considered one of the best destinations to places to snorkel in the entire Caribbean.
Explore El Cielo on a Cozumel Snorkel Tour
Along the beautiful south shores of Cozumel, your professional snorkel guide will seek out the best sites for you to enjoy a first-class snorkeling experience in Mexico. Explore the beautiful coral reef home to exotic marine life and colorful tropical fish. One of these reefs, named El Cielo meaning “heaven” in Spanish, is a famous and protected area recognized for the large number of starfish that inhabit it.
The Best Sand Floor to Snorkel in Cozumel for Beginners
Cancun Adventures Cozumel Snorkeling Tour explores one of the best reefs in Cozumel. Our snorkel guides will take you through El Cielo, which is only accessible by boat, and has been noted as the best snorkel destination in Cozumel for beginners and kids making it the Cancun excursion for your family.
What's included in this tour
- Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle from hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya (only for reservations made more than 24 hours in advance of the day of the tour)
- Speedboat ride around Cozumel
- Snorkel gear
- Rash guard
- Lunch & non-alcoholic drinks
What do you need to know before you book
- $20 USD ferry fee must be paid at the pier
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- To snorkel you must be physically fit
- For safety reasons, expecting mothers are not allowed
- This tour is not recommended to anyone with heart conditions, respiratory conditions, and/or back or neck injuries
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance
- Please consider 2 to 5 hours of transportation for this tour. This time range will depend on the ferry ride to Cozumel and your hotel location for ground commuting.
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests
What to bring
- Underwater camera
- Bathing suit under clothing
- Comfortable footwear
- Money for photos and souvenirs
- Sun protective clothing
- Palancar Reef
- Colombia Reef
- El Cielo
- Paradise Reef