Cenotes, Turtles & Beach Club
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
4 and a Half Hours
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Don’t miss the chance to discover some of the stunning natural wonders of the Yucatan peninsula. With small groups and personalized attention, this tour takes you to some of the area’s most spectacular locations.
Explore a magnificent underground Cenote
First, we start off in one of the region’s magnificent Mayan cenote, natural sinkholes that expose groundwater underneath, for a refreshing and exhilarating swim. Explore the underground natural pools with crystal-clear waters and awe-inspiring rock formations.
Swim with sea turtles in Cancun
Our second stop is the picturesque beach community of Akumal, a beautiful natural reserve and one of the only spots in Cancun to swim with sea turtles. Its laidback atmosphere, natural beauty and abundant marine life provide the perfect environment for some of the best snorkeling available in the Mayan Riviera.
Joined by your informative guide you’ll have the opportunity to discover all the wonders that lay below the surface such as a huge variety of tropical fish, colorful coral and, of course, the sea turtles that call Akumal their home.
Enjoy lunch at the most secluded Beach Club in Cancun
Finish your day at our exclusive beach hideaway, enjoying a savory lunch and some well-deserved rest and relaxation. A fantastic day in paradise!
What's included in this tour
- A/C land transportation
- Professional guide
- Entrance to the cenote, Akumal and activities
- Snack on board our vans (bottled water, fruit and crackers)
- Snorkel gear (mask, snorkel, fins) and life jacket (mandatory)
- Lunch at Punta Venado Beach Club
What do you need to know before you book
- Not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- Guests must be relatively fit and must be able to swim.
- For safety reasons, we do not recommend participation in any snorkel activity if you have respiratory problems, injuries, back/neck issues, heart conditions, or conditions that can cause loss of consciousness.
What to bring
- Bathing suit under their clothing
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothing and footwear or water shoes
- A change of clothes, sunglasses and beach towel
- Underwater camera
- Extra money for photos and souvenirs