Cenotes, Turtles & Beach Club
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
4 and a Half Hours
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Don’t miss the chance to discover some of the stunning natural wonders of the Yucatan peninsula. With small groups and personalized attention, this Cancun cenotes tour takes you to some of the area’s most spectacular locations where you’ll have the opportunity to explore a Mayan cenote, swim with Cancun sea turtles, and enjoy a relaxing lunch at an exclusive beach club.
What to expect on this Cancun excursion
Experience the beauty of the Yucatan Peninsula on this 4 and a half hour tour! Starting with a hotel pickup in one of our temperature controlled courtesy vehicles, you’ll enjoy a bus trip with your small group to the historic Mayan cenotes. Upon arrival, we’ll enter the cenote where you’ll get to see their natural wonder, complete with stalagmite and stalactite that has been forming for hundreds of years. Hop into the crystal clear waters to spot the colorful marine life that call the cenotes home. After exploring, we’ll journey to our second location, Akumal, where you’ll be fitted for your snorkeling gear before hopping in the water to swim with sea turtles. After you’ve had your fill of Cancun’s aquatic life in Akumal, we’ll end the day with lunch at Punta Venado Beach Club, a secluded hideaway where you can enjoy delicious Cancun dishes. Your tour concludes with a relaxing ride back to your hotel where you can enjoy the picturesque sights of Cancun.
Explore a magnificent underground Cenote
First, we start off in one of the region’s magnificent Mayan cenote, natural sinkholes that expose groundwater underneath, for a refreshing and exhilarating swim. Explore the underground natural pools with crystal-clear waters and awe-inspiring rock formations.
Swim with sea turtles in Cancun
Our second stop is the picturesque beach community of Akumal, a beautiful natural reserve and one of the only spots you can swim with turtles in Cancun. Its laidback atmosphere, natural beauty and abundant marine life provide the perfect environment for some of the best snorkeling available in the Mayan Riviera.
Joined by your informative guide you’ll have the opportunity to discover all the wonders that lay below the surface such as a huge variety of tropical fish, colorful coral and, of course, the Cancun sea turtles that call Akumal their home.
Enjoy lunch at the most secluded Beach Club in Cancun
Finish your day at our exclusive beach hideaway, Punta Venado Beach Club. Enjoy a savory lunch and some well-deserved rest and relaxation. A fantastic day in paradise!
What's included in this tour
- A/C land transportation
- Professional guide
- Entrance to the cenote, Akumal and activities
- Snack on board our vans (bottled water, fruit and crackers)
- Snorkel gear (mask, snorkel, fins) and life jacket (mandatory)
- Lunch at Punta Venado Beach Club
What do you need to know before you book
- Minimum Age: 8 years. Child pricing applies to ages 8 to 11 years.
- Not recommended for guests with limited mobility
- Guests must be relatively fit and must be able to swim
- For safety reasons, we do not recommend participation in any snorkel activity if you have respiratory problems, injuries, back/neck issues, heart conditions, or conditions that can cause loss of consciousness
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance
- Please consider 2 to 5 hours of transportation for this tour. The actual time depends on your hotel's location.
What to bring
- Bathing suit under clothing
- Sun protective clothing
- Comfortable clothing and footwear or water shoes
- A change of clothes, sunglasses and beach towel
- Underwater camera
- Extra money for photos and souvenirs