Coba Ruins Tour
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Led by our expert tour guides, this 2 and ½ hour guided tour takes you into the heart of Coba, a Mayan city nearly 1000 years old and the nexus of the largest network of stone causeways of the ancient Mayan world. This immersive experience begins with a hotel pick-up in one of our air-conditioned vans that will take you to the Coba archaeological site. Upon arrival, our friendly and knowledgeable tour guides will tell you all about Mayan culture and history as you walk amongst the ancient pyramids known as Nohock Mul. During your visit, we’ll also provide you with a complimentary deli-style lunch to ensure you have the energy you need to finish off the tour. After we’ve completed our walk through time, we’ll return to our vans and take you right back to your hotel. This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience you won’t want to miss during your stay in Cancun.
Enjoy an express day tour of the archaeological site of Coba
Considered one of the most important Mayan Ruins of the Yucatan peninsula, Coba contains many engraved and sculpted stelae that document ceremonial life and important events of Mayan civilization as it existed before and during the Colonial era. Coba is also home to truly breathtaking ancient temple pyramids known as Nohoch Mul, the tallest of which, Ixmoja, is some 42 meters (138 ft) in height.
It's Time to Discover Coba
Uncover the mysteries of the ancient Mayans as you walk through the buildings and structures of Coba. Weave through the winding, natural paths and experience the grandeur of this exciting archaeological site. Listen to amazing stories and learn facts about ancient Mayan civilization from our expert tour guides. This Coba ruins tour will give you the full Coba experience in just a few hours.
The Perfect Coba Tour for Any Budget
If you're visiting Cancun, Coba is a must-see destination. There's no better way to see Coba than our Express Coba Tour. Not only is this tour time-efficient — it's cost-efficient, too. At just $109 USD, with round-trip transportation provided to and from most major hotels in Cancun and Playa del Carmen, this is the perfect Coba tour for any budget. Book here at Cancun Adventures now!
What's included in this tour
- Deli style lunch
- Entrance to Coba Archeological Site
- Certified bilingual guides
- Bottled water
- Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cancun and Playa del Carmen
What do you need to know before you book
- Minimum Age: 8 years. Child pricing applies to ages 8 to 11 years.
- Not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests
- Please consider 2 to 5 hours of transportation for this tour. The actual time depends on your hotel's location.
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen and repellant
- Comfortable shoes
- Extra money for souvenirs