Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Get ready for an exciting adventure filled with adrenaline in the heart of the tropical jungle of Puerto Morelos. Venture into the depths of this tropical forest, exploring twisting trails and overcoming obstacles aboard a powerful 4x4 Can-Am Outlander, surrounded by beautiful natural landscapes. To cool off after the action, take a dip in the refreshing and crystal clear waters of an open-air cenote and relax while enjoying the natural beauty that surrounds you.
Finally, we will take you to the town of Puerto Morelos, an authentic fishing community where you will find a relaxed and bohemian atmosphere. Get a taste of some typical Mexican snacks and enjoy some free time to shop or wander around the streets before heading back to your hotel.
What's included in this tour
- Round trip A/C transportation
- Full team of professional guides
- Bottled water
- Light snack
- Safety equipment (gloves and helmet)
- ATV vehicle
- $15 USD damage insurance (optional)
What do you need to know before you book
- Min. Age: 8 years old
- Min. Height: 4 ft (1.20 m)
- Max. Weight: 260 lbs (118Kg)
- For safety reasons expecting mothers, persons with back or neck, heart, balance, or/and dizziness conditions restricted.
- Cameras not allowed, for safety.
- UTV driver must be 18 or older and present a valid driver's license Driver's permits are not allowed
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance.
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing (shorts recommended)
- water shoes (optional)
- change of clothes
- Sun protective clothing and repellent
- Extra money/cash for additional expenses