ATV Tour & Cenote Adventure
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
With an ATV in Puerto Morelos, you can explore and enjoy stunning views of the lush jungle on this Puerto Morelos adventure. Hop on a rugged four-wheeler and navigate through the dense jungle to uncover the hidden gems of the area.
You'll also have the chance to explore a hidden underground oasis, known as a cenote, and swim in its crystal-clear waters. This Puerto Morelos cenote adventure is perfect for anyone seeking a thrilling exploration of Mexico's natural wonders.
While on our cenote tour in Puerto Morelos, you’ll enjoy crystal-clear waters, while taking in the natural beauty in a relaxing atmosphere. Simply put, while on your ATV tour in Puerto Morelos, you’ll have adventure and our Puerto Morelos ATV and cenote tours are the perfect opportunity to enjoy it all!
Note: Before booking, please verify this tour is available at your hotel. If your hotel is located between Playa del Carmen and Tulum, the area known as Riviera Maya, we recommend booking the Outdoor Adventure instead.
Zip Through a Mayan Jungle on a Can-Am Outlander
Get ready for an exciting excursion filled with adrenaline in the heart of the tropical jungle of Puerto Morelos. Venture into the depths of this tropical forest, exploring twisting trails and overcoming obstacles aboard a powerful 4x4 Can-Am Outlander while surrounded by beautiful natural landscapes.
Swim in an Open-Air Cenote
To cool off after the action, take a dip in the refreshing and crystal clear waters of an open-air cenote and relax while enjoying the natural beauty that surrounds you.
Just a short day trip from the resort hub of Cancun, Puerto Morelos is home to many stunning cenotes, making it the perfect destination for tourists looking to capture all the beauty of Riviera Maya in one quick stop.
Explore the Town of Puerto Morelos
Finally, we will take you to the town of Puerto Morelos, an authentic fishing community where you will find a relaxed and bohemian atmosphere. Get a taste of some typical Mexican snacks and enjoy some free time to shop or wander around the streets before heading back to your hotel. The perfect end to a thrilling excursion in the Riviera Maya.
What's included in this experience
- Round trip A/C transportation
- Full team of professional guides
- Bottled water
- Light snack
- Safety equipment (gloves and helmet)
- ATV vehicle
- $15 USD damage insurance (optional)
What do you need to know before you book
- Minimum Age: 8 years. Child pricing applies to ages 8 to 11 years.
- Min. Height: 4 ft (1.20 m)
- Max. Weight: 260 lbs (118Kg)
- For safety reasons expecting mothers, and persons with back or neck, heart, balance, or/and dizziness conditions are restricted.
- Cameras are not allowed, for safety reasons.
- ATV drivers must be 18 or older and present a valid driver's license Driver's permits are not allowed
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance.
- Please consider 2 to 5 hours of transportation for this tour. The actual time depends on your hotel's location.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing (shorts recommended)
- water shoes (optional)
- change of clothes
- Sun protective clothing and repellent
- Extra money/cash for additional expenses