Yacht & Sailboat Charters
Please call us for more information
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Best Price Guarantee
Charter a Private Yacht, Sailboat, or Catamaran & Experience the Beauty of Cancun
How would you like to board a luxurious yacht, French-made catamaran, or private sailboat in Cancun, Mexico and set off on a one-of-a-kind tour that you create? Let your cares melt away as you explore the turquoise waters of the Caribbean in style.
Whether you desire a full day of relaxation or have your heart set on adventure, our professional bilingual crew is there to help you get the most out of your boating excursion. Unplug with us, and we’ll treat you to a day or evening of leisure and luxury in Mexico’s majestic seascape.
Get in touch to charter your Cancun Private Yacht: email@example.com
- Sea Ray sport yacht 45 ft (13.72 m), for up to 12 passengers, starting at $1,908 USD. Available for departures from Cancún.
- Lagoon 410 catamaran 40.48 ft (12.34 m), for up to 24 passengers, starting at $2,856 USD. Available for departures from Cancun.
- Lagoon 440 catamaran 44.61 ft (13.6 m), for up to 30 passengers, starting $3,570 USD. Available for departures from Riviera Maya y Cozumel.
- Lagoon 450 catamaran 45.80 ft (13.96 m), for up to 30 passengers, starting at $3,570 USD ($4,046 USD for up to 34 passengers). Available for departures from Cozumel.
- Leopard 46 catamaran 46.3 ft (14.13 m), starting at $3,570 USD for up to 30 pax ($4,046 USD for up to 34 passengers). Available for departures from Riviera Maya y Cancún.
Inquire by reaching out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our exceptional selection of yachts and catamarans can take you to any of the most breathtaking destinations of the Mexican Caribbean:
- Punta Inah reef
- El Meco reef
- Las Bendiciones subacuatic sculptures
- Isla Mujeres and its famous Playa Norte
- Or just navigate freely where the wind of the Caribbean takes you!
Whether you are staying in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Cozumel or any place at the Riviera Maya, our charters include private round transportation that will take you and your group to the closest departure points:
- Cancun: V&V Marina (located inside of the Playa Mujeres complex)
- Riviera Maya: Puerto Aventuras marina (located between Playa del Carmen and Tulum)
- Cozumel: Muelle Fiscal de Cozumel
Contact our Travel Advisors to plan your departure point and preferred destination: email@example.com
Experience the Perfect Day Onboard a Private Charter
When you charter a private sailboat or yacht with Cancun Adventures, the adventure is yours to create. We can help you build an itinerary of private excursions that fill your day with eco-adventures, exploration, relaxation, and more. Please find below some of our pre-designed private experiences:
Explore Cancun seaside in Private
Our charter tours are custom-made by you! Here are some ideas for inspiration:
Sit back, relax, and enjoy stunning sunset views of one of the most gorgeous coastlines in the world. While you marvel at your view, our friendly and experienced crew will take this one-of-a-kind experience further by providing you with first-class service with our gourmet appetizers and unlimited drinks. It’s the perfect way to end an adventurous day in Cancun.
Fall in love with top snorkeling destinations in Cancun like El Meco, a well-preserved reef where a variety of coral and wildlife are just waiting to be explored by you. Whether it’s your first time snorkeling or whether you’re an experienced veteran, our friendly guides will help you find the best underwater locations to explore.
Choose an activity that allows you to exercise your tension away and wander along the peaceful Caribbean waters of Cancun. Whatever your skill level, it’s a fun activity to enjoy with your family and friends.
No matter what kind of adventure you prefer, our crew will ensure that you see and experience everything you’ve been dreaming of.
Book Your Private Yacht or Sailboat Experience in Cancun Today
Our Travel Advisors would be happy to help you plan your dream day aboard one of our private yachts, catamarans, or sailboats.
What's included in this tour
- Private vessel with bilingual crew
- Lunch and open bar onboard
- Snorkeling gear & paddle boards
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van
What do you need to know before you book
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests
- Please consider 2 to 5 hours of transportation for this tour. The actual time depends on your hotel's location.
What to bring
- Swimsuit & Sun protective clothing
- Sunglasses & hat