Tulum, Turtles, Cenote & Beach Club
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
6 and a Half Hours
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Discover the ancient city of Tulum and learn about the Mayan civilization and amazing architecture. Admire the well-preserved ruins and stunning coastal views.
Then, journey to Akumal, a coastal community known as the "place of turtles," where you'll have the incredible opportunity to snorkel with these majestic creatures in their natural habitat, guided by our experienced staff.
Continuing our adventure, we'll take you to an ancient Mayan cenote, an underground oasis surrounded by breathtaking cave formations. Swim into the crystal-clear waters of these freshwater pools, hidden within the Yucatan Peninsula's land, and be enchanted by their beauty.
To conclude the tour, indulge in a delectable lunch at our exclusive beach club, nestled along the coastline.
What's included in this experience
- A/C Land transportation and a Professional eco guide
- Entrance to the archaeological site of Tulum, Akumal and cenote
- Lunch at beach club and Snack
- Snorkel gear, life jacket (mandatory)
What do you need to know before you book
- The minimum suggested age is 8 years old. Guests must be relatively fit and must be able to swim.
- Not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- For safety reasons, we do not recommend participation in any snorkel activity if you have respiratory problems, injuries, back/neck issues, heart conditions, or conditions that can cause loss of consciousness.
What to bring
- Swimwear, beach towel & sun protective clothing
- Comfortable footwear & water shoes
- A change of clothes
- Hat / Cap & sunglasses
- Camera & extra money