The Traveler's Table
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 18 years old
Best Price Guarantee
The Best Dining Experience in Playa del Carmen
Forget everything you know about going out to dinner... Let us take your taste buds on a journey through time, showcasing flavors and techniques from the Mayan empire to the present day. Learn and taste the influences of Spain, Africa, and the Middle East, with deliciously paired wines, mezcals, and tequilas, whilst sharing this 5-course meal with travelers from all over the world.
Outstandingly fun, interactive, and delicious!
Set in our exclusive Punta Venado beach club outside Playa del Carmen, you are invited to live a unique communal dining experience like no other. Enjoy this blend of gastronomy, storytelling, hands-on participation, social interaction, and most importantly - fun!
- Let chef Eva Millán take your taste buds on a majestic journey by showcasing flavors from the Mayan empire.
- Enjoy our exclusive beach club outside Playa del Carmen by blending gastronomy, storytelling, and hands-on interaction.
- Share this 5-course meal with travelers from all over the world in a unique communal dining experience like no other!
- Learn and taste the influences of Spain, Africa, and the Middle East, with deliciously paired wines, mezcals, and tequilas, whilst sharing this 5-course meal with travelers from all over the world.
What's included in this tour
- Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from hotels in Riviera Maya
- Sparkling wine sunset reception at private beach club
- 5 course tasting menu created by Eva Millan (Masterchef)
- 5 boutique wine pairings
- 1 cocktail class
- Fine Tequila and Mezcal tasting
- English-speaking foodie guide
- 3 hours of non stop interactive fun!
What do you need to know before you book
- Min. Age: 18 years old
- Please let us know any dietary requirements in advance so we can cook replacement dishes for you where possible
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests
- Please consider 2 to 5 hours of transportation for this tour. The actual time depends on your hotel's location.
What to bring
- Smart/casual clothing, in winter it can get cooler, so bring something warm to wear
- The restaurant is on the beach so please bring shoes appropriate for sand.
- Money for souvenirs