Cancun Sport Yacht Charter
From: $2366 USD-30%
From: $1656 USD
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Best Price Guarantee
Experience a day on a Private Charter Yacht in Cancun
Looking for a private sport yacht charter that is unparalleled in service and adventure? The Cancun Sport Yacht Charter is the perfect way to cruise the turquoise waters of the Caribbean in style.
Relax on a luxurious yacht charter while savoring cocktails on its lavish sun deck and admiring the captivating views of the Caribbean and lively Isla Mujeres.
Enjoy snorkeling at the awe-inspiring reef of El Meco and paddleboarding at what has been named "one of the most gorgeous coastlines of the world": Isla Mujeres' Playa Norte.
Enjoy your Cancun Private Yacht for $ 2,366 USD for up to 14 passengers. Contact our Travel Advisor at 1-866-854-3460 or firstname.lastname@example.org and start planning your unforgettable Cancun Sport Yacht Charter excursion.
Sport Yacht Charter, Snorkeling, Paddleboard & More
A wide range of amenities and services are available to you onboard your private sport yacht, including first-class service, delicacies, and a dazzling array of drinks from the unlimited bar.
Indulge yourself with a luxurious and unforgettable yacht day, exploring all of the best Cancun’s seaside has to offer.
Highlights of your day on the Sport Yacht Charter
- Live a unique yacht trip in this unparalleled adventure!
- Experience top-shelf service while cruising the scenic coastline of Cancun.
- Explore the well-preserved reef of "El Meco" as well as the captivating Isla Mujeres' Playa Norte.
- Savor first-class service, delicacies, and a dazzling array of drinks from the premium open bar.
- Enjoy a truly unique and once in a lifetime experience in the Caribbean while enjoying premier all-inclusive accommodations.
What's included in this tour
- Professional crew
- Life vests
- International open bar on board
- Snorkel gear
What do you need to know before you book
- Minimum age for water activities: 8 years old
- For your safety, reef access is subject to age (8 to 60) and physical condition guidelines set by the Harbor Master's Office.
- Snorkeling is not recommended for guests with limited mobility
- Participation in water activities is not allowed to anyone with respiratory problems, heart conditions, or conditions that can cause loss of consciousness
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance
- Please consider 2 to 5 hours of transportation for this tour. The actual time depends on your hotel's location.
What to bring
- Beach Towel
- A change of clothes
- Sun protective clothing
- Extra Money