Zipline and ATV Outdoor Adventure
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
If your hotel is not listed we recommend viewing ATV Adventure
Looking to get your adrenaline pumping and go on the adventure of a lifetime in Cancun, Mexico? Our thrilling excursions in Cancun include both zipline and ATV tours. If you are looking to amp up your vacation, the Zipline and ATV Outdoor Adventure here at Cancun Adventures is the perfect choice for you.
Three adventures in one, this exciting tour will have you feeling like a kid in no time as you journey through the Yucatán jungle and rappel into a gorgeous cenote! There are so many exciting activities jam-packed into this one-of-a-kind Cancun zipline and ATV tour adventure, so be sure to book with us today!
Amp Up Your Adrenaline on a Cancun ATV Tour
Buckle your safety belt and brace yourself for an action-packed day of off-roading through rugged jungle terrain on a Polaris ATV/Can-Am Outlander! Speed along winding trails, over rocky paths and feel the power under your feet.
Our Polaris Can-Am and Outlander ATVs are designed to handle the twists, turns, and bumps of the Caribbean jungle trails with ease. Out of the many ATV off-road tours, none have better equipment or take you to more exciting locations. Amp up your adrenaline and see this tropical paradise like never before!
Ziplining above the Yucatan Jungle
Enjoy one of the most adrenaline pumping experiences in all of the Riviera Maya and sore high above the tropical Yucatan Jungle. Our eco-friendly ziplining adventure takes you flying over the treetops at one of the most visited aerial adventure parks in all of Cancun. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us. We use double-security ziplines and comply with all international ACCT standards. You can rest assured that your ziplining excursion with Cancun Adventures will be a fun and safe adventure.
Journey to a Hidden Cenote
Follow steep drop-offs and sharp turns on a fun ATV ride to a tropical jungle trailhead where you'll come to a mystical Mayan cenote. This underground cenote is a well of freshwater believed by the Mayans to be the portal to the underworld. But you don't just get to look at this beautiful cenote—on one of our tours in Cancun, you get to do so much more!
Feel the rush of true exploration by rappelling down into the cenote and flying down an aquatic zipline into the refreshing, cool waters.
Rappel Into the Cenote!
Cenotes are sinkholes known for their natural beauty, pristine water, and fascinating geology! After a brief instruction, shift your weight, lean back, and give the cords slack as you slowly free-rappel down into the heart of the cenote. On the descent, you can't miss the awe-inspiring view of ancient rock formations, stalactites and stalagmites, formed over centuries in this beautiful natural phenomenon unique to the Riviera Maya.
Climb out of the cenote on a 26-foot mesh rope ladder and then feel the pulse of adrenaline as you walk a tightrope high over the gaping mouth of the cenote.
Fly Down an Aquatic Zipline and Snorkel Through the Mayan Underworld
Can't get enough? Splashdown into the cenote on fast-paced aquatic ziplines! Then, swim to the anteroom to enjoy a guided cenote tour while bobbing in the cool, crystalline waters. Marvel at stalagmites and ancient rock formations and learn about the Mayan underworld with our expert tour guide who will point out all the unique aspects of this natural phenomenon.
Cancun's Best Zip Line, ATV and Cenote Tour
If you’re looking to ride ATVs, swim in a beautiful cenote, and take a spin on an exhilarating zipline in Cancun and Playa del Carmen, Mexico, this is the tour for you! You won’t want to miss this action-packed adventure deep inside the Yucatán jungle.
What's included in this tour
- Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cancun and Playa del Carmen
- Full team of professional bilingual guides
- Bottled water
- Light snacks
- Guided entrance to cenotes
- All equipment (harness, gloves, helmet)
- Polaris off-road vehicle / Can-Am Outlander
- Collision Coverage
What do you need to know before you book
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Maximum weight: 250 lb
- For safety reasons expecting mothers, persons with back or neck, heart, balance or/and dizziness conditions are restricted from this tour
- Cameras are not allowed
- UTV driver must be 18 years or older and present a valid driver's license. Driver's permits are not allowed
- Each Polaris RZR vehicle is designed for at least 2 passengers. The maximum capacity per vehicle is 4
- Can-Am Outlander: 1 or 2 passengers
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests
- Please consider 2 to 5 hours of transportation for this tour. The actual time depends on your hotel's location.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing (shorts recommended)
- Beach towel
- Water shoes (optional)
- Change of clothes
- Sun protective clothing and insects repellent
- Money for souvenirs
- Closed-toed shoes