Riviera Maya Luxury Sailing
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Take to the open seas aboard and explore breathtaking locations on this 4-hour luxury Riviera Maya Catamaran tour. Travel in style as you discover the remarkable offshore locations that the Caribbean Sea has to offer. Escape from the hustle and bustle on land when you set sail in luxury. This half-day excursion is a relaxing addition to any vacation.
Your excursion begins with transportation from hotels located in Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen to the marina. Your catamaran and crew will be waiting for your arrival to cater to your every need. The boat will then set sail to one of the Caribbean’s most breathtaking reefs.
Once you’ve reached your destination, a professional guide will take you on an unforgettable Riviera Maya snorkeling tour. See marine wildlife in their natural habitats like stingrays, tropical fish, and even sea turtles. Bask in the tropical sun as you paddleboard using state-of-the-art equipment.
Quench your thirst with unlimited cocktails and refreshments, and relax while snacking on a delicious gourmet lunch. The cool Caribbean breeze will guide you back to the marina where transportation will be ready to bring you back to your hotel.
This experience is perfect to relax, unwind, and connect with nature in style. Set sail on a luxury catamaran and explore the Caribbean waves during this excursion by Cancun Adventures. Book the Riviera Maya Luxury Sailing and snorkeling Tour online today.
- Travel in style aboard a French-made luxury sailing catamaran along the Riviera Maya Caribbean coastline.
- Snorkel amongst a number of fish species, stingrays, and sometimes even sea turtles - making this a truly remarkable experience!
- Venture out and try stand-up paddle boarding with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Enjoy a delicious gourmet lunch and unlimited drinks onboard.
- NOTE: Please verify before booking if this tour is available at your hotel with this link.
If your hotel is not listed we recommend viewing Luxury Sailing Isla Mujeres
The Riviera Maya: A Magical Stretch of Coastline You Have to See to Believe
The Riviera Maya is a stretch of Caribbean coastline located just south of Cancun and Playa del Carmen on Mexico’s northeastern Yucatan Peninsula.
Home to a number of white sand beaches, wildlife-filled warm waters, and some of the best all-inclusive resorts in Mexico, Riviera Maya has something for everyone. Explore the beaches near Puerto Aventuras on our catamaran and snorkeling tour. Here at Cancun Adventures, you get to experience it all. If you're on the hunt for Riviera Maya tours, this is the right choice for you.
Luxury Sailing and Snorkeling
Ready to experience the Riviera Maya and all of its seaside, tropical beauty? Join our friendly and experienced tour guides for a luxury catamaran ride and snorkeling tour! This tour combines exploration with relaxation to give all travelers something to enjoy.
Whether you are looking to unwind at sea, sightsee on a catamaran, or explore the ocean by snorkeling, our tour has the activities for you. Enjoy our many amenities—including state-of-the-art snorkel equipment, paddleboards, a light gourmet lunch, and more—and experience one of the best snorkeling tours the region has to offer!
What's included in this tour
- Bilingual Guide
- Guided snorkeling
- Life Jacket
- Snorkel equipment
- Paddle Boards
- Beverages throughout the tour (open bar after water activities)
- Light gourmet lunch
- Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen
- Professional photography services
What do you need to know before you book
- Minimum Age: 8 years. Child pricing applies to ages 8 to 11 years.
- Not recommended for guests with limited mobility
- Guests need to be relatively fit and be able to swim
- If you have respiratory problems, heart diseases, or conditions that can cause loss of consciousness, water activities are not recommended
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance
- Please consider 2 to 5 hours of transportation for this tour. The actual time depends on your hotel's location.
What to bring
- Light sweater
- A change of clothes
- Sun protective clothing
- Extra money