Ek Balam Adventure Tour
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
4 and a Half Hours
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Embark on our Ek Balam tour to four amazing destinations that will transport you through time and culture. The first stop will take you to the hidden gem of the Mayan world, Ek Balam. This beautiful and well-preserved city will leave you mesmerized, surrounded by nature's beauty and ancient history.
The second stop will indulge your senses in premium spirits at the Mayapan Distillery. This family-owned artisanal distillery creates unique blends made from the Henequen plant, a local specialty that will tantalize your taste buds and leave you wanting more.
Continue on to the colorful colonial city of Valladolid, where art and architecture come alive in pastel-colored buildings and historic churches. Stroll through the town square and immerse yourself in the culture and beauty of this charming city.
The final stop will be at a cenote, a natural sinkhole that is perfect for cooling off after a day of adventure. The crystal-clear water and stunning rock formations will leave you awe-inspired and rejuvenated, and you’re sure to love the entire experience.
This adventure is a must-see for anyone who wants to explore the beauty and culture of the Yucatan Peninsula. Don't miss out on our Ek Balam tour from Cancun.
What's included in this tour
- Round transportation with air conditioning
- Professional guide
- Face towel
- Bottle of water
- Cereal cookies
- Box lunch
- Soft drinks
- Typical food from the region
What do you need to know before you book
- Minimum suggested age 8 years-old.
- Guests must be relatively fit and must be able to swim.
- Not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- For safety reasons, we do not recommend participation on any snorkel activity if you have respiratory problems, injuries, back/neck issues, heart conditions, or conditions that can cause loss of consciousness.
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun protective clothing
- Hat or cap