Cozumel Snorkeling Tour
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Get up close and personal with the diverse marine life of El Cielo reef on this 3-hour snorkeling tour!
Perfect for families with children 8 and older, this tour starts with a hotel pick-up before traveling via ferry to Cozumel. From there, you’ll travel by speedboat to see some of the best snorkeling locations in Mexico before stopping at Cozumel Reef National Park.
Upon arrival at El Cielo reef, a spot only accessible by boat, you’ll be given everything you’ll need for a snorkeling excursion, including flippers, a mask, snorkel, and a rash guard.
Alongside your expert snorkeling tour guide, you’ll be led through the picturesque reef of El Cielo, identifying numerous species of marine life such as stingrays, colorful tropical fish and vibrant natural reefs, all while enjoying the warm, crystal clear waters.
At the end of your 3-hour snorkeling adventure, we’ll serve you a delicious lunch with drinks before driving you back to your hotel in a climate-controlled vehicle.
Explore El Cielo on a Cozumel Snorkel Tour
Along the beautiful south shores of Cozumel, your professional snorkel guide will seek out the best sites for you to enjoy a first-class snorkeling experience in Mexico.
Explore the beautiful coral reef home to exotic marine life and colorful tropical fish. One of these reefs, named El Cielo meaning “heaven” in Spanish, is a famous and protected area recognized for the large number of starfish that inhabit it.
The Best Sand Floor to Snorkel in Cozumel for Beginners
Cancun Adventures Cozumel Snorkeling Tour explores one of the best reefs in Cozumel. Our snorkel guides will take you through El Cielo, which is only accessible by boat, and has been noted as the best snorkel destination in Cozumel for beginners and kids making it the Cancun excursion for your family.
What's included in this tour
- Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle from hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya (only for reservations made more than 24 hours in advance of the day of the tour)
- Speedboat ride around Cozumel
- Snorkel gear
- Rash guard
- Lunch & non-alcoholic drinks
What do you need to know before you book
- $20 USD ferry fee must be paid at the pier
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- To snorkel you must be physically fit
- For safety reasons, expecting mothers are not allowed
- This tour is not recommended to anyone with heart conditions, respiratory conditions, and/or back or neck injuries
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance
- Please consider 2 to 5 hours of transportation for this tour. This time range will depend on the ferry ride to Cozumel and your hotel location for ground commuting.
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests
What to bring
- Underwater camera
- Bathing suit under clothing
- Comfortable footwear
- Money for photos and souvenirs
- Sun protective clothing
- Palancar Reef
- Colombia Reef
- El Cielo
- Paradise Reef