Private Cozumel Jeep Tour
From: $970 USD-30%
From: $679 USD
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 4 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Board a modern and comfortable jeep and get ready to discover every corner of this tropical paradise. On this jeep tour around Cozumel, you will be accompanied by one of our expert guides at your complete disposal to take you to visit natural parks, beautiful beaches, Punta Sur, the famous Celarain lighthouse, the ancient Mayan sanctuary of San Gervasio or wherever else your heart desires.
Explore Cozumel in the Back of a Jeep
Cozumel is the largest island in the Mexican Caribbean, also known as "Isla de las Golondrinas" (Island of the Swallows) after its Mayan name "Cuzam Lumil." Famous for its turquoise waters, relaxed atmosphere, and idyllic white-sand beaches, it is a town full of natural beauty and is the perfect backdrop for our exciting jeep adventure.
Eat at the Local Restaurants & Shop the City Streets
Aside from riding through town in style, you will also have the opportunity to try authentic Mexican dishes in traditional restaurants, stroll through the central square and along the famous boardwalk and contemplate its beautiful sculptures and various stores with local products such as handicrafts, jewelry, and clothing, before taking the ferry back to your hotel.
Snorkel in the Palancar Reef and El Cielo Sandbar
As an option, you can request a boat to go snorkeling at the world-famous Palancar reef and El Cielo sandbar, where you can enjoy beautiful coral teeming with marine life and colorful tropical fish for an extra $ 650 USD for up to 8 passengers.
Enjoy a Private Cozumel Jeep Safari & Snorkeling Tour starting at $ 970 USD for 2 passengers. Please see the chart below for larger groups. Contact our Travel Advisor and start planning your private tour of Cozumel at 1-866-854-3460 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 passengers: $ 970 USD
- 4 passengers: $ 1,160 USD
- 6 passengers: $ 1,530 USD
- 8 passengers: $ 1,730 USD
- 10 passengers: $ 2,080 USD
What's included in this experience
- Round trip transportation
- Ferry to Cozumel Island
- Profesional tour guide
- Jeep rental for 4 hours
- Meals or drinks
- Golf cart rental
- Entrance fee to parks and/or sites of interest
- Snorkeling activity
- Kayak rental
What do you need to know before you book
- Minimum age: 4 years old.
- The price is 2 pax. Also available on 4, 6, 8, and 10 pax. Contact us for more details.
- Guests wishing to participate in water sports activities must be physically fit and do so at their own risk.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, people with heart / respiratory conditions, or neck or back injuries.
- Please note that the drive to Cozumel may take up to 2 1/2 hours each way.
What to bring
- Underwater camera
- Comfortable footwear
- Change of clothes
- Extra money/cash for additional expenses
- Sun protective clothing