Cozumel Jeep Safari & Snorkeling in Private
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 4 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Cozumel, the largest island in the Mexican Caribbean, also known as "Isla de las Golondrinas" (Island of the Swallows) after its Mayan name "Cuzaam Luumil." Famous for its turquoise waters, relaxed atmosphere, and idyllic white-sand beaches, it is a paradise full of natural beauty.
Board a modern and comfortable jeep and get ready to discover every corner of this paradisiacal place. You will be accompanied by one of our expert guides at your complete disposal to take you to visit natural parks, beautiful beaches, Punta Sur, the famous Celarain lighthouse, the ancient Mayan sanctuary of San Gervasio...the choice is yours.
You will also have the opportunity to try authentic Mexican dishes in traditional restaurants, stroll through the central square and along the famous boardwalk and contemplate its beautiful sculptures and various stores with local products such as handicrafts, jewelry, and clothing, before taking the ferry back to your hotel.
Enjoy a Private Cozumel Jeep Safari & Snorkeling Tour starting at $ 950 USD for 2 passengers. Please see the chart below for larger groups. Contact our Travel Advisor and start planning your private tour to Tulum and a Mayan cenote at 1-866-854-3460 or email@example.com.
- 2 passengers: $ 950 USD
- 4 passengers: $ 1120 USD
- 6 passengers: $ 1470 USD
- 8 passengers: $ 1650 USD
- 10 passengers: $ 1980 USD
As an option, you can request a boat to go snorkeling at the world-famous Palancar reef and El Cielo sandbar, where you can enjoy beautiful coral teeming with marine life and colorful tropical fish for an extra $ 650 USD for up to 8 passengers.
What's included in this tour
- Round trip transportation
- Ferry to Cozumel Island
- Profesional tour guide
- Jeep rental for 4 hours
- Meals or drinks
- Golf cart rental
- Entrance fee to parks and/or sites of interest
- Snorkeling activity
- Kayak rental
What do you need to know before you book
- Minimum age: 4 years old.
- The price is 2 pax. Also available on 4, 6, 8, and 10 pax. Contact us for more details.
- Guests wishing to participate in water sports activities must be physically fit and do so at their own risk.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, people with heart / respiratory conditions, or neck or back injuries.
- Please note that the drive to Cozumel may take up to 2 1/2 hours each way.
What to bring
- Underwater camera
- Comfortable footwear
- Change of clothes
- Extra money/cash for additional expenses