Coba & Reef Adventure
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
This guided tour takes you into the heart of the jungle to the Mayan city of Coba, 2000 years old and the nexus of the largest network of stone causeways of the ancient Mayan world. Coba documents ceremonial life and important events of Mayan. Visit Nohoch Mul, the tallest Mayan temple which is 42 meters (138 ft) in height. The best part? You can climb this ancient temple yourself.
Once you make the climb, you'll be rewarded with a breathtaking view from the top — a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience and sight to behold!
Your tour continues with an incredible snorkeling activity in one of the most beautiful reefs in the area, teeming with tropical fish, colorful coral, and abundant marine life.
Then, spend the rest of the day at our exclusive Punta Venado beach club enjoying a savory lunch and some well-deserved rest and relaxation. A fantastic day in paradise!
What's included in this tour
- Round trip A/C transportation
- Entrance fee to the archaeological site
- Bilingual certified federal tour guide
- One way ride (by tricycle)
- Bottled water & snacks
- Umbrellas, Moist facial towels & Snorkel gear
- Buffet lunch at the beautiful and exclusive Punta Venado beach club
What do you need to know before you book
- This tour is not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- Minimum suggested age 8 years-old.
- For snorkeling activity, guests must be relatively fit and must be able to swim.
- We do not recommend participation if you have limited mobility, pre-existing respiratory/heart conditions, or conditions causing loss of consciousness.
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance.
What to bring
- Swimwear & a Change of Clothes
- Beach Towel
- Comfortable Footwear, Hat/Cap & Sunglasses
- Biodegradable Sunscreen & Repellent