ATV & Snorkel Adventure
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Set out on a riveting exploration of conquering jungle trails, cenote waters and snorkeling adventure.
Begin a captivating expedition that seamlessly blends the thrill of navigating the enchanting Mayan jungle in a powerful ATV with the serenity of a refreshing swim in the pristine waters of an open-air cenote.
Transition into the next chapter of this adventure by preparing for snorkeling in the mesmerizing underwater world of Puerto Morelos, home to the second-largest barrier reef in Mesoamerica.
The magic of this town, nestled along the shore, invites you to savor the rich flavors of Mexican snacks and explore the local culture, with opportunities to acquire unique handmade crafts and keepsakes.
What do you need to know before you book
- Min. Age: 8 years old
- Max. Weight: 260 lbs (118Kg)
- For safety reasons this tour is not recommended for expecting mothers and persons with back or neck problems, heart and/or balance conditions.
- Personal cameras are not permitted while on the course.
- Driver must be 18 or older.
- In order to drive the ATV a valid Driver´s license needs to be presented upon check in.