$76 USDPrice per vehicle
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Your 3-hour ATV adventure starts with a free hotel pick-up in one of our temperature-controlled vehicles. After arriving at our chosen site in the tropical jungle of Puerto Morelos, we’ll set out on our excursion, traveling into the depths of the tropical forest on rugged terrain on a powerful 4x4 Can-Am Outlander ATV.
After journeying through the thick jungle led by our team of professional guides, we’ll arrive at one of the naturally occurring wonders of Cancun, the beautiful cenotes in Riviera Maya for a quick dip in the refreshing pools.
Following our short stop at the cenotes, we’ll explore the bustling town of Puerto Morelos where we’ll enjoy Mexican food, music, and local history before returning to your hotel via our courtesy vehicle.
Zip Through a Mayan Jungle on a Can-Am Outlander
Get ready for an exciting excursion filled with adrenaline in the heart of the tropical jungle of Puerto Morelos. Venture into the depths of this tropical forest, exploring twisting trails and overcoming obstacles aboard a powerful 4x4 Can-Am Outlander while surrounded by beautiful natural landscapes.
Swim in an Open-Air Cenote
To cool off after the action, take a dip in the refreshing and crystal clear waters of an open-air cenote and relax while enjoying the natural beauty that surrounds you.
Just a short day trip from the resort hub of Cancun, Puerto Morelos is home to many stunning cenotes, making it the perfect destination for tourists looking to capture all the beauty of Riviera Maya in one quick stop.
Explore the Town of Puerto Morelos
Finally, we will take you to the town of Puerto Morelos, an authentic fishing community where you will find a relaxed and bohemian atmosphere. Get a taste of some typical Mexican snacks and enjoy some free time to shop or wander around the streets before heading back to your hotel. The perfect end to a thrilling excursion in the Riviera Maya.
What's included in this tour
- Round trip A/C transportation
- Full team of professional guides
- Bottled water
- Light snack
- Safety equipment (gloves and helmet)
- ATV vehicle
- $15 USD damage insurance (optional)
What do you need to know before you book
- Min. Age: 8 years old
- Min. Height: 4 ft (1.20 m)
- Max. Weight: 260 lbs (118Kg)
- For safety reasons expecting mothers, and persons with back or neck, heart, balance, or/and dizziness conditions are restricted.
- Cameras are not allowed, for safety reasons.
- ATV drivers must be 18 or older and present a valid driver's license Driver's permits are not allowed
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance.
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests.
- Please consider 2 to 5 hours of transportation for this tour. The actual time depends on your hotel's location.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing (shorts recommended)
- water shoes (optional)
- change of clothes
- Sun protective clothing and repellent
- Extra money/cash for additional expenses