Cozumel Luxury Sailing & Snorkeling
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Experience the pristine turquoise waters of Cozumel as you soak in the sun and enjoy pure relaxation aboard one of our luxury sailing catamarans. Take a refreshing dip and explore the ocean with first-class snorkeling or paddleboarding. Our attentive staff will cater to your every need as you set sail in Cozumel in luxury.
When you board your luxury catamaran, your professional tour guide will set the course for a snorkeling experience like no other. The marvelous waters of Cozumel are home to different tropical fish and marine life that call the stunning reefs home.
Soak in the sun, explore with paddleboarding and dip in the warm refreshing tropical waters. After your adventure, enjoy a delectable light lunch and refreshing cocktails created by our devoted team members. Relax in comfort and style as the wind in the sails carries you along the immaculate shorelines.
Experience this Caribbean paradise in luxury. Snorkel and paddleboard in the most exclusive sea wildlife areas in Mexico. Treat yourself to a chartered catamaran adventure that offers relaxation, wildlife, and exceptional service by Cancun Adventures.
Book the Cozumel Luxury Sailing & Snorkeling Tour online today.
What's included in this tour
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Snorkel gear
- Light lunch
- Open bar
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance.
What do you need to know before you book
- $30 USD ferry fee must be paid at the pier
- Minimum Age: 8 years. Child pricing applies to ages 8 to 11 years.
- To snorkel you must be physically fit
- This tour is not recommended to anyone with heart conditions, respiratory conditions, and/or back or neck injuries
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance
- Please consider 2 to 5 hours of transportation for this tour. This time range will depend on the ferry ride to Cozumel and your hotel location for ground commuting.
What to bring
- Underwater camera
- Bathing suit under clothing
- Comfortable footwear
- Money for photos and souvenirs
- Sun protective clothing