Cozumel Luxury Sailing & Snorkeling
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
If your hotel is not listed we recommend viewing
Cancun Cenotes & Snorkeling Tour
There is no better way to enjoy the turquoise waters of Cozumel than aboard one of our luxury sailing catamarans.
On this half-day excursion, you can join our professional guide for some first-class snorkeling and marvel at the vast array of tropical fish and rich marine life that inhabit the colorful reefs of the island. Or you can join us for some paddle boarding and explore the warm tropical waters from above. Or maybe you just want to kick back and relax and let our attentive staff look after your every need. Enjoy a refreshing cocktail and a delectable light lunch while the wind powers the sails and carries us along the pristine shorelines of this Caribbean paradise.
If you're looking for the most exclusive sea wildlife spots on the wide Mexican caribe, plus the relaxing luxury of a charter catamaran toped with the exceptional service given by Cancun Adventures, our Cozumel Luxury Sailing & Snorkeling Tour is the way to go. Book online now!
What's included in this tour
- Profesional bilingual tour guide
- Snorkel gear
- Light lunch
- Open bar
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance.
What do you need to know before you book
- $20 USD ferry fee must be paid at the pier
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- To snorkel you must be physically fit
- This tour is not recommended to anyone with heart conditions, respiratory conditions, and/or back or neck injuries
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance
- Please consider 2 to 5 hours of transportation for this tour. This time range will depend on the ferry ride to Cozumel and your hotel location for ground commuting.
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests
What to bring
- Underwater camera
- Bathing suit under clothing
- Comfortable footwear
- Money for photos and souvenirs
- Sun protective clothing